Thursday, January 8, 2009

Oh.my.god.

As loyal readers may well remember, I have (had) given up subbing almost completely (see "The Mistress Thang" pts. 1 to 3). Where I used to call myself a "sub switch" in the old times I had become an almost never switching "theoretical switch". But the times they are a-changing as they say. A little while back I have met a Master who has really impressed me - not by anything special but just by giving me the feeling that he is very knowledgeable and reasonable.
Now I never thought I of all people would take a Master, but he has offered to help me find back to my subbie side on several occasions and a few days ago it really happened - I let him collar me and became his property, on Jan 5, I think.
And I am happy to say I have not regretted this decision for one second so far. Actually it is incredible how submissive and at home I feel (hey, of course he is doing his magic here). I don't think I have ever felt this - or at least not as deep as I am doing right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.