Tuesday, December 11, 2007

New chapter...closed

Hey there, it's been a while since I last posted. Well, this should have become a very happy one, but things turned out differently. You see, a few weeks back I met a girl named Star while I was at Organica for some nice psy-trance tunes. We sort of hit it off pretty well and spent lots of time together. She also turned out to be a dominant and wanted to collar me, but I turned her down. Instead we became lovers, and that was not only a first for me, but also just great... We were even talking about partnering. However, the other day things started going "south", as my dear friend Vendree would put it. That evening, which had started out very nicely too, turned out to be a last rendezvous :/ Well, I hope it wasn't the last time ever, but one thing is for sure, we're going separate ways. Guess we just weren't made for each other.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.