Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Strange Stories, pt.3

Now this is really weird.
Like four weeks ago I was at Hypnodolls, doing nothing really but waiting for interesting people to chat with. After a while, a guy turned up and inquired if any of the present had seen some Thailand guy or knew him. In fact he asked if someone would take a parcel that he had on him and give it to the other guy once he turned up, because he had to go to some class. I didn't know the guy he referred to, so didn't speak up. The only one who really said anything was a woman, a hypno-domme I think, who knew the guy, but didn't want to take the parcel. So I sat there and secretly asked myself why he did not just IM the other guy to meet with him or dropped the thing into his inventory using the profile. But since it seemed soooo obvious I didn't say anything, thinking this guy was a little strange, which in fact he was. Also several times some strange messages appeared on screen about some wings being readied. Then the guy disappeared. And I mean disappeared, he did not teleport away or log off. Somehow I felt as if I was in some Casablanca-type movie, with a spy seeking help to transfer his secret files. Only two minutes later, the Thailand guy turned up and asked around if someone had seen the first guy. So I told him what had happened and gave him the chat log of the scene. He was obviously relieved, said that the parcel had not been transferred yet (and I wondered how on earth he knew that) and went away, seemingly to meet the other guy. Now I was thinking someone was playing a prank on me and was almost certain the first guy would surely turn up again in a minute asking for second guy. I think I even heard him say something, again those strange wing messages appeared, and then second guy came back. He had acquired the parcel in the meanwhile, thanked me for my help and told me a little about the parcel. Only then did the picture become clear. The wings I had seen messages of were in fact the parcel. And those wings were very special, according to Mr Thailand even one of a kind, enabling the wearer to break all laws of physics and travel at extremely high speeds. And that the first guy probably just had not thought of transferring the wings via the SL inventory, because he hardly ever dealt with transfers that way.
In any case, that story was my personal highlight of the day and kept me amused for hours.... hehe.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.