Thursday, October 25, 2007

Saying good-bye

First of all: No, I'm not leaving.
Second: I was forced to say good-bye to my favorite sub/slave, Lou. Now it didn't come as that much of a surprise, but still it left me with a bad feeling. I had been very fond of Lou, from our very first beginnings. She was a complete newbie to BDSM and I was happy to show her the ropes. Some time ago, however, she started being on less and less and then told me she had to leave for a while, because she was assigned to a "new project" by her company. Okay, so I've waited for her to return and occasionally checked the group info to see if she had been on. Also sent her an e-mail sometime, which was never answered. So last week I found she had been on, but still no message at all. Kept checking, found she was on repeatedly and then caught her online. IMed her and we met. She then owned up and told me it was all lies, everything she told me. Lou was only a facade to satisfy her curiosity about the "darker places of SL", as she put it. And now that her curiosity was satisfied, she was packing up, transferring her stuff to her main account. There was more, but I'm not going into that here and now... So that was the end, we said bye and, even if I'm not a vengeful person, I have to say I don't feel a bit sorry for her feeling guilty. In fact it makes me smile, if only a little bit.
Thirdly, shortly before the episode with Lou, I had to ask Miss Carr to release me. I'm sorry to say that, but we didn't work out. She wanted a lot of control over my SL by setting up rules and stuff, but sadly, we (read: I) never got quality time in exchange. In effect it became more of a burden than anything and was really killing my SL fun. Also it was having adverse effects on my RL. So the only logical consequence was to ask for release.
With these two fresh experiences in my mind, I'm taking a time-out from all things kinky and have re-discovered my love of music and go out to partyyyy a lot. And I have to say I should have done that earlier, a LOT earlier. Right now my personal favs are House-Divaz and some of the more underground goa/psy-trance places.

Edit, 28 Oct.:
I should add that I am at least thankful that Lou told me the truth - if only at the last minute and not quite voluntarily. That saves me some worrying...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.