Sunday, October 28, 2007

Taking stock

So I'm six months old now. A week ago I had my half-year rez day and would have loved to celebrate, but sadly, that was out of the question what with the then-current goings-on. But still it's a time to think about all that has happened and also about where I'm going.
Right now I'm completely free of any obligations, pets, mistresses or close personal relations. Rylla has gotten collared and seems to be very happy with her Mistress. Lou is history (see previous post) and Madi, well, officially she's still on trial, but she's been having RL problems for quite some time now that keep her from SL. But she is willing to come back, once time and RL permit. Oh yeah, and then there is my dear friend and hypno-sub Becky, but she also seems quite busy RL-wise, hasn't been on in a while.
My partylife is going strong at the moment, and going out to dance is really cool - listening to some DJ spinning wicked sounds and being among like-minded is just great. So right now I concentrate on that and have also made some friends already. Also, the idea of finding some fitting play partner there seems quite attractive - so far nothing has turned up, but you never know...
The BDSM stuff I'm surely not giving up, I am starting to feel the urge again, which is a good thing ;) After all, that was the primary motivation for me to come and stay in SL. And so far, two leads have turned up: Firstly Teena, who had to make a decision: Becoming a mistress in her own right or get fully collared by her Mistress. She has decided for the latter, but we're still talking and there might still come something out of it, but it's too early to talk about that. And then there's Ven, who is seeking a mistress. Haven't really talked to her yet, but she's definitely an interesting person (talk about putting Gromet's Plaza in the web tab of her profile, lol). In a few days I'll know more, I guess.

1 comment:

Becky Parrott said...

Chili, my darling, I should be on SL much more often now. AND I owe you a birthday present! In any case, I love the time I have with you, even if it's brief. <3

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.