Thursday, October 4, 2007

Burning down the house




Hehe, this post is an exception in that it's about plain old fun. And about music. And about dancing. The other day I went to Burning Life, the SL counterpart to Burning Man (yea, that festival in the desert where it gets ALL crazy). Had been there on another day, but there were no people or rather, I hadn't managed to find them. This time around though I grabbed an event calendar and eventually ended up at the Burning of the Temple event. And hey, it was very cool. Tons of people dancing everywher, flashy light show and some nice beats to go. Later I was even joined for a bit by Miss Carr ;)). it was reaaal fun! Yeeehaaaw!!! LOL
Also I've taken a ton of pics of the event and the art on display all around. Only problem with these is I accidentally included my HUD elements in the pics so you see my AO icon everywhere, except for the few pics that I've cropped to size. My apologies for that.

In case you're interested in seeing all of them, I've posted them here: http://picasaweb.google.com/Chili.Theas/BurningLife?authkey=XhGZt49elhk

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.