Thursday, October 4, 2007

A New friend :))

Shame, shame, shame... it seems like ages since I last posted. But since I am free for a while now I intend to do an update. And for simplicity's sake I will start with this post that I drafted a while ago. Somehow it hasn't made it to the blog yet, so here goes...
While I was at the Bondage Playground some time ago (yes, the Black Hole quest) I met not only a potential mistress, but also a woman who is fast becoming a good friend. I have to admit I was initially quite shocked when I looked at her profile and found that she's into breath play - not only in SL but also in RL!
But since that time we have talked and met several times and she's just very nice and intelligent. We have also played some and though her style was too harsh for me (talk about a slave-goad delivering electric shocks), I enjoyed our time together very much. Another switch... and next time it will be me playing with her - and I intend to do a few things with her, hehehe. But much more important than that, she's just very open and talks about RL without any hesitance. And that made me open up also - a thing that I rarely do in SL. Because usually I stick to the guideline of keeping SL and RL quite separate. Thank you for your friendship!
[Edit Oct, 4 '07]
Well, right now Yarika is not on that much, but when she's on it's always great to talk to her. And wow, she DOES mix SL and RL... seems she's on a bit of a power trip. Just take care, wouldn't want you to disappear some day...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.