Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Strange Stories, pt.2

Just a quick one that. Trust me, it's a bit funny too.
It happened like three months ago, I was at Mystical Bondage and slightly bored, so I thought I'd walk over to Damsel, do some window-shopping. It was one of those days when SL is really SNAFU, I think right after an update and nothing was working correctly.
So I walked over, saw an av in the middle of the street who was obviously just rezzing - still all white. I walked up to that person and watched. The rezzing took longer and longer, but the av just wouldn't rez. So we exchanged a few words and she then decided to relog. Since I had nothing to do really I only went a few paces further and waited for the person to return. Finally, the av rezzed and turned out to be an attractive girl. And then - completely out of the blue - she said she wanted to be my slave. I was slightly dumbfounded, but after some talking, I was somewhat convinced she was serious and took her with me.
That was Esme, an italian girl. She was never with me much, though, said she was a "free soul", which according to her book, meant she would only come when she felt like it. That and the fact that her English was not that good, sort of prevented me from really getting close. Well, we had some fun and I think I taught her a few things about BDSM, but sadly, it never did much for me. After some time she went away, had found a better mistress than me it seems. Oh well.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.