Monday, October 15, 2007

The Mistress Thang, pt.2

Maybe this is the right time to reflect on my old Mistress.
It all started innocently enough. I had sort of recovered from the failure with my very first mistress and did want to go out and meet some new people. Right then, my vanilla friend Izzy wanted to join me, so I told her that I wanted to go to Mystical Bondage, a nice open sim. So we went there and after only a short while I sort of stopped to talk to her in IM, looking directly at a pair of women who were standing a little off the track and seemingly talking. This took a little while and although I was not really paying attention to these two, I was aware it might be construed as staring. Then one of them beckoned me closer and asked me what I was looking at, the other one left. So I explained. We started talking and it soon became clear this was a domme. So she started explaining a little on what she was RPing and then bit me... right then and there. And I had a new Mistress. That's how easy and fast it all happened.
After that we went somewhere and I serviced her, till she ... you know what. And in RL too, as she told me. We had a very good time and I have to say I really liked her. And she loved to play poker too - which was still allowed at that time. So for a short time we spent lots of time together until she had a RL accident, came back, and then, after a very awkward meeting, went off completely - for four weeks. I was suffering big time, couldn't explain to myself where, how, why she had gone.
Then she returned and she explained to me what happened - big RL changes. However she was hardly on at the times I was and, as I remember, even thought I wanted to be released. After that was finally cleared up it could have become all good again - but it didn't. The very last time I talked to her, I think on July 9, she told me there were floods in her region in the southern U.S. and I think she alluded to getting out barely or something. So we said good-bye and that's the last thing I ever heard of her. And I can only hope you are well, Mistress Feliciti :) So I waited another four weeks for her to return and then wrote her a letter, to say good-bye.
End of story.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.