Friday, October 19, 2007

The strangest stories, pt.1

Now, the strange stories are sort of part of my mission statement. ;) And since I'm six months old today (which makes me more or less an oldie here in SL), I'm going to tell a few of the weirdest tales that I've experienced so far.
Let's begin with the latest episode:
Almost exactly 3 months ago I met a girl at Marine's little shop (home of Realrestraint) and she sort of invited me to help her try them out ;-) So one of us offered friendship and we parted in the hopes of getting together some time. Well, as it happens so often in SL, that just didn't happen: Neither of us ever sent a message. A few days ago now I finally got up the nerve to contact her, had been thinking about it for days, always found an excuse to stall this potentially embarrassing task though. So when I ran out of excuses and had time, too, I opened an IM window and started writing a hello message, which of course again took a bit to complete (can't just simply write "hello Lilia", now can I? Well, history tells us I could, after like half an hour lol).
I then hit Return and waited... after 15 mins, she finally answered. Yay! After some talking I tried to tp her, but alas, the button was grayed out... turns out she had taken me off her friends list while I was on the laborious process of writing my hello message. *lol*

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.