Thursday, October 4, 2007

The Mistress Thang, pt.3

Yea, I know, I can hear you in my mind: Where the hell is part 2? Easy. It's not written yet. Will do that when I have the right mindset for it. For now there are other things on my mind.
Let's see... Again it comes back to that visit at the Playground (and yea, I'm still stuck with the CARP mission on lvl.3 of the Black Hole). As I described in my very first post (Waiting...) I approached this apparent slave there who was going to be a mistress ... and looking for a slave.
Well, we met again shortly thereafter and she explained about how she intended to play (very much like the RL lifestyle she herself lives) and that she would not take on a slave just like that but that there were several potentials and she would choose one or maybe two. But that would not mean instant collaring as I might have expected (not really knowing anything much about collaring myself), but instead the candidate would be offered a "Collar of Consideration" and that would mark the start of a trial period. Only at the end of this would the "candidate" then become collared for real. And there would be a ceremony on this occasion.
So yes, I did pass the initial phase (with flying colors I think, and I am also a little proud of that) and really was offered her collar of consideration, which has been locked around my neck ever since. Meanwhile we have gotten to know each other pretty well, have even exchanged a lot of RL information, and I wouldn't hesitate to say that I feel very comfortable with her. For now I am looking forward to the end of October, which will hopefully result in spending more quality time together and some time after that probably a collaring ceremony. ;)
I'll keep you guys posted...

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.