Wednesday, July 30, 2008

hello slave!

Hilarious....
I was at the Bondage Ranch, dressed up in Mistress gear and wearing the tag too. My viewer went bing! and I received an IM. Clicked the tab to read it and read the words "hello slave". I found this quite amusing, checked the profile of the person who sent these words and found some bla-bla like "YOU WILL SUBMIT TO ME!!!!!!" (imagine some mad scientist laughing in the background if you will). I decided to send an appropriate answer: "/me laughs" and started searching for the avatar in question. When I found her, I burst into real-life laughter: The wanna-be mistress was in almost perfect slave-gear, wearing cuffs, collar and, I believe, gagged too. Too bad, she disappeared shortly after that. I would sooooo have loved to give that Missy a proper tongue-lashing and of course missed the chance to take a snap. Damn.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.