Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Taking a slave

Oh my, I don't really know where to start with this update...so much has happened. Maybe it's best to go back, way back in time (and I wonder, where did I steal that line?) and pick up those threads that I started earlier. Mistress Feliciti has again left SL ... this time for very personal and understandable reasons and may or may not return. Only time will tell.
Justine has become something of a ghost, I'm sorry to say. As far as i can see, she logs in like once a month for two hours and that's it. Since we also have a 12 hour time difference to cope with, I have sort of written her off :-(

The biggest and most interesting bit of news, however, is that in March I have collared a young French girl, Bambina. She is a true and dedicated, but inexperienced submissive who wants to learn and go deeper and deeper. Guiding her is not too easy, but well worth the effort. And I am learning along with her, every day.
In fact it is a new experience to have a relationship that close and demanding. I admit I have thought of giving it up more than once, but so far we're still walking together and might do so for quite some more time.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.