Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pathetic, awkward

I guess there is no other (fitting) word for that last post and when I think of what I have written there, my toe-nails involuntarily curl up. However, it helped me a great deal to write down all these thoughts and feelings. Ever since I have been a whole lot better. I am definitely moving on now.
And it seems as if I might really do something that has been in the back of my head ever since these things with Bambi (yes, I'm not afraid to put that name here now) happened. I might try and get a slightly more formal training. After all I have never really had that, since I had around zero luck with the few mistresses that I tried. So, after weeks of struggling with my profile I have now put in that I just might be ready for the right mistress. And....*rolls eyes* earlier I was talking to Latexia *waves* and blurted out that I feel kinda drawn to her (which is true in a way I cannot really explain, and yes, we have really not talked that much, but somehow there is something about her) like a little school-girl *blushes fiercely* Weird.
Oh and btw: I have decided to leave my beautiful new parcel in Nani Cove and sell it.... don't have the energy to make it beautiful right now.

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.