Monday, September 29, 2008

The weirdest story ever

Standard question: Where do I start?
Standard answer: At the beginning.
Because that makes what I am going to relate most digestible and, as I hope, you will be laughing together with me. Because this is basically so absurd that I have had a hard time stopping myself from grinning whenever I think about it.
But first things first. Long ago I met this girl at the ranch, Emilee. We chatted for a bit, she was interesting. None of the usual overdone costumes, just a next-door girl kind of avatar: nice face (aren't they all nice? hmmmm), jeans and sweater. Quick mind, sharp wits, had spent a year in Gor and left, I think, because she got bored with it, was missing the challenge (right, Emilee?). Let me think, what was her profile like at the time...I dimly remember something witty and ironic, appealing in any case.
And then, two weeks ago, I met another one like her. Madi is an ex-Gor kajira (slavegirl) starting over on a new account. She reminds me of Emilee in practically everything: style, brains, Gor, sarcasm, even her rl profession is, if I'm not very mistaken, the same as Emilee's (and yet, she's quite different). I have to say I like Madi and I could easily imagine taking her under my wings. In fact we had *almost* closed the deal.
However, RL has a mind of its own. Madi has been laid off and, understandably, that seems to have killed her appetite for SL. Haven't heard from her in a week now :(

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.