Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Feline's Fantasies

I have been reading erotic (bondage) stories for a long time and I have always found it difficult to keep track of good authors or to remember which one was especially good, since there are just so many and few websites allow for easy access. The other day, however, I very accidentally stumbled over the name Laura Feline and found her web-site.
Wow, these stories are just what the doctor ordered. Self-Bondage with a twist, two lovely and sometimes slightly evil women playing solo or with each other and having lots of glorious sex. Yummy. I haven't counted the stories, but I've been reading every day for over a week now and so far, have liked most of the stories very much. If you don't know this site, go check it out - it's a must in my opinion and also it's no wonder Feline was voted "BEST BONDAGE WRITER of the Year 2005".
Enjoy ... and I have an inkling after reading some of the stories you'll see clover clamps in a whole new light ;-))

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.