Saturday, September 1, 2007

The Mistress Thang, pt.1

Oh yes, I've been meaning to write this down for a long time. The story of how I met Mistress. That will be in part two. But first I'm going to tell the story of my first mistress, which sadly was a total failure.
I cannot really say she was bad or incompetent, I actually never got to know her that well. The problem was she never made time. When I met her I felt very sub and also this was my first try at finding a domme or Mistress. So I arrived at the bondage ranch, didn't even get out of the arrival zone, but went down on my knees and then she came in. Looked like a true amazon, wearing swords and stuff. Somehow I think I approached her, uhm, rather threw myself at her. So she took me. On the first night she played with me a little, but in essence that was that. She was very busy, trying to open a club and that, it seems, was her only and top priority. She basically wanted me to dance for her at her club, sent me off to the dance floor and that was it. Oh yes, she also spoke of selling me at a slave auction and wouldn't I like that. To be honest, I didn't say anything at the time, but I was secretly revulsed by the idea. Great. Not my idea of a dom/sub relationship...
I probably should also add here that I was pretty new to SL at the time and had no idea how things worked, especially when it comes to BDSM and such unreal events as slave auctions. It was only over time that I learned that these auctions are usually for a day or two only (and please correct me if I'm wrong here).
So after some time where I didn't go to see her and she largely ignored me, I felt quite unhappy until I finally went to the Bondage Playground and talked to one of the Mistresses there. Sadly I don't remember her name, but I think it may have been SallyJo. I told her how unhappy I was and she counseled me to ask for release. Because running away isn't and probably never will be an option for me. So I did as she told me and, quite nervously, met "her" and told her I wanted to be released. And so she did. Wow, was I ever glad it was finally over.

1 comment:

Madisyn said...

Isn't it funny how 2 people get along so great and have SO much in common?

The previous comment was me, btw. I'm a little clumsy and signed in under the wrong name. ;) lol

(My RL account)

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.