Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Cool News

The past week has brought interesting developments. First I met Madi, a very nice sub who was ditched by her Mistress and came back to SL after a longer break. She posted to a group I've subscribed (think it was "sub/slaves of Second Life") and sounded like she needed someone to talk and give her a hug. So I responded and we met at Apollo's (in case you've never been to the Apollo Sim, go see it, it's simply amazing and my very favorite place) and talked for a bit. She is very nice and likable. The next day she met my pets and, even though I didn't want to in the beginning, I have now taken her on trial as my third pet (and yeah, I wonder how to take care of them all).
Also while doing my quest at the Bondage Playground (see "Waiting...") I met this slave who had in her profile (always check profiles, it's a bounty of information) that she was seeking a slave and had her latex catsuit welded to her body by her Mistress - yummy. So I talked to her, even though the situation was a little bizarre at first: I was wearing the Mistress Playground title, because the cage I needed to get into had been left locked and she looked like the sweetest slave, kneeling on the ground. And here I was, indicating my interest in becoming her slave. We met shortly after, but we didn't manage to talk much since she had to log off. We did, however, talk about timezones, and it seemed to me that we would hardly be able to meet. So after the interview I was left with the thought that this would never work.
I did still intend to talk to her though. And I was quite surprised to see that she IMed me tonight just as I was getting ready to do the CARP quest of my Black Hole tour. After trying it for a bit I gave it up for the moment (got captured, too) and met with her. And she seems quite interested in taking me on. Yay! Sadly, we were again interrupted. Ah well, I have a good feeling for once and after a long time was finally able to feel the excitement creep over my skin again... *smiles*

2 comments:

Madisyn said...

Mmm.. Hope You enjoy Your new Mistress. ;) Look forward to seeing You again!

Chili Theas said...

Hope you enjoy your new Mistress too ;-))

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.