Saturday, May 21, 2022

The unlikely Mistress, pt. III



So as the benevolent reader may have gathered in the meantime (not least due to the fact that I wrote about it in the last installment) .... these days I am collared to Susan. Since May 2nd to be precise. And honestly I have not regretted my decision for a split-second.

However, in many ways that came as a big surprise. 

I've never had much luck with dommes. Many I just can't connect with and the ones I found appealing often did not want me or... even worse, flaked out on me after a short time. I honestly can't tell when last things felt this right AND held out too. Granted, I have met a few very competent and knowledgeable doms and cherish the time I had with them. I am not afraid to admit that I owe so much to Eden and Kaspar. However, they have been rare exceptions.

I mean I have not worn my collar for a full three weeks and yet everything feels just so right and Susan is pushing me in just the right ways and I'm forever grateful for having her in my life. So much so that at some point when we were talking about exactly this topic I called her my "unlikely Mistress". Because I had met so many "dommes" and would-be dommes over the last few years that I had long since basically given up hope of finding a mistress who would be compatible. Who would take the time and energy to get to know me and take me for who and what I am without judgement and work with me to bring out the best in me. And I think that is exactly what makes Susan so precious. 

It is what she does. And I will be forever grateful.


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.