Saturday, May 14, 2022

The unlikely Mistress, pt. II

 

So I met Susan in February and as we got to know each other better I came to view her mostly as a friend. She is unconventional, open-minded and fun. But for a long while I found it hard to picture her as my mistress. To a degree that's down to her being such a sweet and kind person. However, that's not all.

I know I have met my share of dominants and in many cases you can feel the dominance right away. A well-kept appearance, the way they talk, their mindset focused on control, very self-controlled, things like that. With that kind of people it is relatively easy to see yourself in a submissive way. However, that doesn't mean these people are better dominants than others. I remember a friend of mine looked super sweet, but was a very imaginative, quick-witted domme. 

So what you see is not always what you get. And in Susan's case this is very true. She loves making long-reaching plans. And of course when it became clear that we were gravitating toward each other she had one for me. I would get my collar from her three months after meeting. And this is exactly what happened. So on May 2nd the big day had come and she gave me her collar in a small ceremony and I have not looked back one time since.

And about Susan ... one of her best traits is how she is developing her own take on domination and her eagerness to learn plus her willingness to discuss her ideas. I can always calmly tell her what I think, in fact she is asking me to do so and she will draw her conclusions and often change her mind. That is an extremely refreshing experience. 


No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.