Saturday, January 9, 2010

Completely non-BDSM related stuff for once

Since I seem to resume blogging a bit more now, I decided to give the Blog a bit of a revamp - nothing much really, maybe a new template and....I guess the banner pic is really kinda outdated after almost three years. So that may come over the next few weeks. More or less in the course of this, I added this little search gadget thingy from google to my site just a few days ago , thinking it might be useful to readers who want to do a little digging in my blog. Too bad though, some testing showed very quickly that the stupid thing does not really seem to recognize my blog. However I was told on Forums that the little search field top left in the navbar will do exactly what I want, it will only search in the blog and THAT really works well.
So there, just in case anyone had been wondering. It was news to me!

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.