Monday, January 4, 2010

Still there.... sort of

Now... I am doing something that I really think I shouldn't. I am acting against my nature that tells me to leave Laputa far behind me. Instead I am going to have a makeover, which I do not care for and much less even for the person I am going to do this makeover with? (Can I just give you my password and you tell me when youre done? I dont care either way, but if this is necessary to make you and mistress happy, so what)
So why is it against my nature? Because I can feel it. I am not well in RL and everything in me keeps telling me "WRONG".

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.