Thursday, January 7, 2010

TPE slave....or almost

So Mistress Eden has accepted me for a trial tonight. It was slightly busy, me having to take care of several things, reset my mars ring, get a new collar etc. The evening ended with me in a cell, practically completely restricted except for IM... i think. But really, I don't mind. What counts is that I... find a safe haven. And I think I found one. It is liberating. If only there was not ...Imika. We did not talk today, and I am guessing she is not doing too great. Tomorrow I want to try and talk to her.
Oh and btw: Had a makeover today :P (just a tiny one, my slick short hair is gone and i am suddenly getting to wear makeup with a lot of color - fun!)

No comments:

About Me

My photo
I have been sub, I have been domme, I have a penchant for hypnosis, I have been up and I have been down. But I am always and most importantly - me. Kind, sensitive, loyal and yes - kinky.